Thursday, December 07, 2006

A full night of sleep

Wow! 2 nights ago I had my first full night of sleep. Well apparently I thought I did - although Jeanette tells me I did get up to change Katelyn's nappy. Maybe I did it sleepwalking!

Anyway the girls have hit 8 weeks this week and are beginning to sleep longer. They are starting to become quite fun, as their eyes have started tracking movement. Katherine loves lying on the bed, and for people to talk to her. She even makes little grunting "ummm ummm" noises sometimes to acknowledge when we talk to her!

Fantastic stuff...

Proud godparent, Vince, dropped over 4 colourful toys yesterday for the girls to play (from his workplace, Ikea) and the girls love them...will post pics soon. Apparently he couldn't decide on 2 toys, so he bought all 4 (by the way, this seems to be a common problem with our friends...so the girls are fast amassing a toy store)!

No comments: