Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Life with 4 girls

Well life at home with 4 girls is certainly different, and not what I expected at all! Was speaking to a buddy in Perth today, Ilario, and I was telling him that if you told me 4 yrs ago that I'd have 3 kids and they'd all be girls, I would have probably re-thought about having kids! But now that our last one is here, we are all very happy. Its really great to see the twins show an interest in looking after Isabelle. But one thing both Jeanette and I have realised is that we are now officially out-numbered. Its 3 on 2!!!! So inevitably on weekends I find myself looking after the twins, whilst Jeanette takes care of Isabelle. Lastly I'm actually in some of the pics below because Mari came over with her camera to take some snaps of our weekend action!

At home with Isabelle...


Katelyn watering the garden! Its extremely hard to wrestle the hose from her!


Katherine blowing bubbles - one of her favourite passtimes!


At home with Katherine and Katelyn...the "Hello Kitty" toys they are holding are actually floating soap Hello Kitty dolls from Mari. Nice purchase Mari!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: